Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Nationals Game Info
Chicago Cubs (26-16, 11-10 Away) vs. Washington Nationals (18-26, 9-13 Home)
Date: Saturday, May 18, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Nationals Park – Washington, D.C.
Cubs vs Nationals Betting Info & Starting Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+130) | WAS: (-150)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-174) | WAS: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 8.5 – Over: (-106) | Under: (-116)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 44% | WAS: 56%
Starting Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (3-1, 1.16 ERA) | WAS: Stephen Strasburg (3-3, 3.63 ERA)
Cubs vs Nationals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total has hit the over in six of Chicago's last seven road games against Washington.
- Chicago is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five road games.
- Washington is 6-12 straight up in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in 13 of Washington's last 20 games played in May.
Cubs vs Nationals Prop Bet
All Cubs-Nationals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Stephen Strasburg - Strikeouts: Over 7.5 (-128) – Strasburg has punched out at least eight batters in seven of his nine starts so far this season. The 30-year-old righty has also posted solid career numbers against Milwaukee, as he's struck out 37 Brewers' batters in 31 1/3 career innings pitched against the club.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.