Cubs vs Cardinals Odds, Probable Pitchers and Prop Bets for Thursday, August 1
Cubs vs Cardinals Game Info
Chicago Cubs (57-50, 21-32 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (57-50, 30-23 Home)
Date: Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019
Time: 7:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+102) | STL: (-164)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-205) | STL: -1.5 (+174)
Total: 8 – Over (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 76% | STL: 24%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Jon Lester (9-6, 3.63 ERA) | STL: Jack Flaherty (4-6, 4.17 ERA)
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Cubs' last six road games.
- The Cubs are 3-5 straight up in their last eight games.
- St. Louis is 6-3 straight up in its last nine games.
- St. Louis is 4-7 straight up in its 11 games against the Cubs this season.
Cubs vs Cardinals Stats
- The Cubs are averaging 4.98 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
- St. Louis is averaging 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 21 in MLB).
- Jon Lester is 8-5 with a 3.02 ERA in 19 career starts against the St. Louis.
- Jack Flaherty is 1-2 with a 4.50 ERA in seven career appearances (six starts) against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Cubs-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- To Hit a Home Run (Robel Garcia): (+250) – Robel Garcia has only played in 19 MLB games, but his presence has already been felt at the plate. Garcia has four home runs, 13 hits, and eight RBI with a .779 OPS.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.