Cover Photo: Getty Images
Cubs vs Cardinals Game Info
Chicago Cubs (31-23, 13-13 Away) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (27-28, 16-12 Home)
Date: Friday, May 31, 2019
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: Busch Stadium – St. Louis, MO
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Info & Probable Pitchers
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHC: (+114) | STL: (-130)
Spread: CHC: +1.5 (-174) | STL: -1.5 (+148)
Total: 9 – Over: (-108) | Under: (-114)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CHC: 45% | STL: 55%
Probable Pitcher: CHC: Yu Darvish (2-3, 5.40 ERA) | STL: Miles Mikolas (4-5, 4.76 ERA)
Cubs vs Cardinals Betting Trends & Stats
- The total his hit the over in seven of the Cubs' last eight games.
- The Cubs are 6-1 straight up in their last seven games against St. Louis.
- The total has hit the under in five of St. Louis' last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis' last five home games against the Cubs.
Cubs vs Cardinals Prop Bet
All Cubs-Cardinals betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Inning Result: St. Louis Cardinals (+250) – Things have been bad for Yu Darvish so far, as he currently owns a 5.40 ERA through his 11 starts this season. Darvish did not fare well in his lone start against the Cardinals earlier this year, coughing up five runs in four innings. Given Darvish's shaky start to the season, the Cardinals could jump out to an early lead on Friday night.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.