Cubs vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 6
By Duel Staff
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago Cubs and the Cincinnati Reds.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cubs vs Reds Game Info
- Chicago Cubs (56-78) vs. Cincinnati Reds (53-79)
- Date: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cubs vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHC: (-168) | CIN: (+132)
- Spread: CHC: -1.5 (+150) | CIN: +1.5 (-182)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Cubs vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago Cubs looking to Wade Miley, and Justin Dunn (1-2) getting the nod for the Cincinnati Reds.
Cubs vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cubs win (54.1%)
Cubs vs Reds Moneyline
- Chicago is the favorite, -156 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +132 underdog on the road.
Cubs vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cubs. The Cubs are -156 to cover the spread, and the Reds are +132.
Cubs vs Reds Over/Under
- The over/under for the Reds versus Cubs game on September 6 has been set at 8, with -102 odds on the over and -120 odds on the under.
Cubs vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Cubs have been victorious in 17, or 43.6%, of the 39 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, Chicago has won four of seven games when listed as at least -168 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 57 of their 134 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the moneyline underdog 97 total times this season. They've gone 37-60 in those games.
- Cincinnati has gone 14-41 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer (25.5%).
- Cincinnati has played in 129 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 64 times (64-62-3).