Cowboys vs Vikings Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Dallas Cowboys (2-7, 0-4 Away) vs. Minnesota Vikings (4-5, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: U.S. Bank Stadium — Minneapolis, MN
Cowboys vs Vikings Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DAL: (+275) | MIN: (-340)
Spread: DAL: +7.5 (-118) | MIN: -7.5 (-104)
Total: 49.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (N/A) | MIN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+21000) | MIN: (+7000)
Cowboys vs Vikings Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Vinnie Iyer of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Cowboys
Cowboys vs Vikings Betting Trends
- Dallas is 1-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Dallas' last five games.
- Minnesota is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Minnesota's last seven games.
Cowboys vs Vikings Stats
- Dallas is averaging 22.7 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 22 in the NFL).
- Dallas is surrendering 32.2 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is averaging 26.2 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
- Minnesota is surrendering 27.4 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.