Connecticut Sun vs Phoenix Mercury WNBA Odds, Lines, Spread, Date, Start Time and Prop Bets
By Dan Israeli
Sun vs Mercury Game Info
Connecticut Sun (16-8, 5-7 Away) vs. Phoenix Mercury (11-12, 7-3 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Aug. 14, 2019
Start Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: Talking Stick Resort Arena – Phoenix, AZ
Sun vs Mercury Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-350) | PHX: (+270)
Spread: CON: -7 (-110) | PHX: +7 (-110)
Total: 152 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CON: (+300) | PHX: (+1300)
Sun vs Mercury Betting Trends and Stats
- Connecticut is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) on the road this season.
- Connecticut is 9-12 ATS as a favorite this season.
- Phoenix is 5-5 ATS at home this season.
- Phoenix is 7-3-1 ATS as an underdog this season.
Sun vs Mercury Prop Bet
All Sun-Mercury betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- 1st Half Point Spread: Phoenix Mercury +4 (-110) – The Mercury have struggled overall this season, but are 7-3 when playing at home. They have held halftime leads in their last two home games, while the Sun are coming off two straight road losses.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.