Sun vs Lynx Game Info
Connecticut Sun (16-6, 5-5 Away) vs. Minnesota Lynx (11-11, 6-5 Home)
Date: Friday, Aug. 9, 2019
Start Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Target Center – Minneapolis, MN
Sun vs Lynx Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CON: (-140) | MIN: (+120)
Spread: CON: -2.5 (-110) | MIN: +2.5 (-110)
Total: 154.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win WNBA Championship: CON: (+300) | MIN: (+3600)
Sun vs Lynx Betting Trends & Stats
- Connecticut is 4-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games.
- Connecticut is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
- Minnesota is 10-5 ATS in its last 15 games.
- Minnesota is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Sun vs Lynx Prop Bet
All Sun-Lynx betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team (Sun) Total Points: Under 78.5 (-115) – The Connecticut Sun have struggled to score the rock away from home lately, failing to score 79 or more points in five of their last six contests on the road. The Sun have also averaged 75.33 points per game (PPG) over that six-game stretch.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.