Colts vs Steelers Game Info
Indianapolis Colts (5-2, 2-1 Away) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (3-4, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 3, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Heinz Field – Pittsburgh, PA
Colts vs Steelers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-116) | PIT: (+102)
Spread: IND: -1 (-120) | PIT: +1 (+100)
Total: 42 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: IND: 74% | PIT: 26%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: IND: (+3000) | PIT: (+9500)
Colts vs Steelers Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Indianapolis is 0-5 straight up in the last five games against Pittsburgh.
- The total has hit the under in four of the last six games played between Pittsburgh and Indianapolis.
- Pittsburgh is 7-3 straight up in its last 10 home games overall.
Colts vs Steelers Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 22.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 21.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is averaging 21.4 this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
- Pittsburgh is surrendering 20.7 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis defeated the Denver Broncos, 15-13, at home in Week 8.
- Pittsburgh defeated the Miami Dolphins, 27-14, at home in Week 8.
Colts vs Steelers Prop Bet
All Colts-Steelers odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Indianapolis by 14+ Points (+400) – Over the past few weeks, the Colts have close wins over the Kansas City Chiefs and Houston Texans – two likely playoff teams. Meanwhile, the Steelers head into Week 9 without a win against a team above .500 and struggled for much of the "Monday Night Football" game against the Miami Dolphins, arguably the NFL's worst team. Considering Pittsburgh will be coming off a short week, that could point to a big win for the Colts come Sunday.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.