Colts vs Browns Game Info
NFL Week 5 Game
Indianapolis Colts (3-1, 1-1 Away) vs. Cleveland Browns (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: FirstEnergy Stadium — Cleveland, OH
Colts vs Browns Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-104) | CLE: (-112)
Spread: IND: +1 (-110) | CLE: -1 (-110)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (60%) | CLE: (40%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+1800) | CLE: (+3700)
Colts vs Browns Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks for Week 5 are from Vinnie Iyer on Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Browns
Colts vs Browns Betting Trends
- Indianapolis is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Indianapolis' last seven games.
- Cleveland is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cleveland's last five games.
Colts vs Browns Stats
- Indianapolis is averaging 25.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
- Indianapolis is surrendering 14.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is averaging 31.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Cleveland is surrendering 31.5 PPG this season (T-No. 27 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.