Colorado vs Washington State Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 8
Colorado Buffaloes (3-3, 1-2 Pac 12) vs. Washington State Cougars (3-3, 0-3 Pac 12)
Date: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2019
Start Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Martin Stadium – Pullman, WA
Colorado vs Washington State Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: COLO: (+360) | WSU: (-480)
Spread: COLO: +12.5 (-110) | WSU: -12.5 (-110)
Total: 69 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: COLO: 35% | WSU: 65%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: COLO: (NA) | WSU: (+25000)
Colorado vs Washington State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Washington State defeated Colorado, 31-7, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 10, 2018.
- Colorado is 3-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 11 games.
- Washington State is 0-5 ATS in its last five games.
- Colorado lost to Oregon, 45-3, on the road in Week 7.
- Washington State lost to Arizona State, 38-34, on the road in Week 7.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Stuart Easton is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Stuart Easton also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username stueast13. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.