Colorado State vs Wyoming Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
Colorado State Rams (3-5, 2-2 MWC) vs. Wyoming Cowboys (4-4, 0-4 MWC)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Jonah Field at War Memorial Stadium — Laramie, WY
Colorado State vs Wyoming Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (-194) | WYO: (+156)
Spread: CSU: -3.5 (-106) | WYO: +3.5 (-114)
Total: 40.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Colorado State vs Wyoming Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Colorado State wins (70.2%)
Colorado State vs Wyoming Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Colorado State is 54-48-4 all-time in 106 head-to-head matchups against Wyoming.
- Colorado State defeated Wyoming, 34-24, in their most recent meeting on Nov. 5, 2020.
- Colorado State is 4-4 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- The total has hit the under in six of Colorado State's eight games.
- Wyoming is 1-6-1 ATS this season.
- The total has hit the under in five of Wyoming's eight games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.