Week 4's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Colorado State Rams and Iowa Hawkeyes.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Colorado State vs Iowa Point Spread
The Hawkeyes are 23.5-point home favorites against the Rams. Iowa is -108 to cover the spread, while Colorado State is -112 to cover as the 23.5 -point underdog.
Colorado State vs Iowa Over/Under
The over/under for the Colorado State vs Iowa Week 4 college football matchup is set at 44.5, with -110 odds on the over and -110 odds on the under.
Colorado State vs Iowa Moneyline
The Rams vs Hawkeyes moneyline has Iowa as a -3500 favorite, while Colorado State is the +1200 underdog on the road.
Colorado State vs Iowa Betting Trends
- This is the first-ever head-to-head matchup between Colorado State and Iowa.
- Colorado State is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- Iowa is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Colorado State's last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in nine of Iowa's last 13 games as the favorite.
Colorado State vs Iowa Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CSU: (+1200) | IOWA: (-3500)
Spread: CSU: +23.5 (-112) | IOWA: -23.5 (-108)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CSU: (N/A) | IOWA: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.