Clippers vs Trail Blazers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game on FanDuel
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Los Angeles Clippers (40-19, 17-11 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (32-24, 16-12 Home)
Date: Tuesday, April 20, 2021
Time: 10:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-300) | POR: (+245)
Spread: LAC: -7.5 (-106) | POR: +7.5 (-114)
Total: 223.5 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (52%) | POR: (48%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: LAC: (+700) | POR: (+8000)
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 35.7%
Clippers vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- The Clippers are 7-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last nine games.
- Portland is 2-5 straight up in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Portland's last seven home games.
- The Clippers defeated Minnesota, 124-105, in their most recent game on April 18, 2021.
- Portland lost to Charlotte, 109-101, in its most recent game on April 18, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!