Cleveland State vs Ohio State Spread, Line, Odds, Predictions & Betting Insights for College Basketball Game
Cleveland State vs Ohio State College Basketball Game Info
Cleveland State Vikings (0-2, 0-2 Away) vs. No. 22 Ohio State Buckeyes (4-0, 3-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Value City Arena — Columbus, OH
Cleveland State vs Ohio State Spread & Odds
All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEV: (+2200) | OSU: (-10000)
Spread: CLEV: +23.5 (-114) | OSU: -23.5 (-106)
Total: 136.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEV: (14%) | OSU: (86%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CLEV: (N/A) | OSU: (+3000)
Cleveland State vs Ohio State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cleveland State: 4.7%
Ohio State: 95.3%
Cleveland State vs Ohio State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Ohio State defeated Cleveland State, 89-62, in the most recent meeting between these teams on Nov. 23, 2018.
- Ohio State is 8-1 in the nine all-time, head-to-head matchups against Cleveland State.
- Ohio State is 2-2 against the spread (ATS) this season.
- Cleveland State is 0-2 ATS this season.
- Ohio State defeated Notre Dame, 90-85, in its most recent game on Dec. 8, 2020.
- Cleveland State lost to Ohio, 101-46, in its most recent game on Dec. 6, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!