Clemson vs South Carolina Palmetto Bowl Game Info
The 116th Palmetto Bowl
No. 3 Clemson Tigers (11-0, 4-0 Away) vs. South Carolina Gamecocks (4-7, 3-4 Home)
Date: Saturday, Nov. 30, 2019
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Williams-Brice Stadium – Columbia, SC
Clemson vs South Carolina Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLEM: (N/A) | SCAR: (N/A)
Spread: CLEM: -27.5 (-110) | SCAR: +27.5 (-110)
Total: 51 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLEM: 69% | SCAR: 31%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CLEM: (+150) | SCAR: (N/A)
Palmetto Bowl All-Time Series Record
- Saturday's meeting between Clemson and South Carolina will mark the 116th Palmetto Bowl rivalry game.
- Clemson leads the all-time Palmetto Bowl series against South Carolina, 70-42-4 (W-L-D).
- South Carolina is 32-51-3 (W-L-D) in the 86 all-time Palmetto Bowl matchups when playing at home against Clemson.
- Clemson is 21-5-2 in the 28 all-time Palmetto Bowl matchups in which the Tigers are the only ranked team in the contest.
Williams-Brice Stadium Capacity
- Williams-Brice Stadium's seating capacity is 80,250.
Clemson vs South Carolina Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Clemson defeated South Carolina, 56-35, at home in the most recent meeting between these two programs last season on Nov. 24, 2018.
- Clemson is 5-0 in the last five head-to-head matchups with South Carolina.
- Clemson and South Carolina have split their last 10 head-to-head matchups.
- Clemson is 2-3 in the last five head-to-head matchups with South Carolina when playing on the road.
- Clemson was on bye in Week 13, but the Tigers defeated Wake Forest, 52-3, at home in Week 12.
- South Carolina was on bye in Week 13, but the Gamecocks lost to Texas A&M, 30-6, on the road in Week 12.
- Clemson is the favorite to win the College Football Playoff, according to FanDuel Sportsbook.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.