Cincinnati vs Wichita State Basketball Game Info
Cincinnati Bearcats (3-6, 1-3 American) vs. Wichita State Shockers (6-3, 2-1 American)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 4:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Charles Koch Arena – Wichita, KS
Cincinnati vs Wichita State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+112) | WICH: (-132)
Spread: CIN: +1.5 (-104) | WICH: -1.5 (-118)
Total: 141.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (21%) | WICH: (79%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CIN: (+12000) | WICH: (+12000)
Cincinnati vs Wichita State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 52.4%
Cincinnati vs Wichita State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Wichita State, 67-64, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 23, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 24-12 all-time in 36 head-to-head games against Wichita State.
- The total has hit the over in each of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Wichita State is 0-6 straight up in its last six games against Cincinnati.
- Cincinnati defeated SMU, 76-69, in its most recent game on Jan. 7, 2021.
- Wichita State lost to Houston, 70-63, in its most recent game on Jan. 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.