Cincinnati vs Wichita State Basketball Game Info
Cincinnati Bearcats (14-7, 7-2 AAC) vs. Wichita State Shockers (17-4, 5-3 AAC)
Date: Thursday, Feb. 6, 2020
Time: 7 p.m. EST
Venue: Charles Koch Arena – Wichita, KS
Cincinnati vs Wichita State Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+185) | WICH: (-235)
Spread: CIN: +5 (-110) | WICH: -5 (-110)
Total: 134 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: 26% | WICH: 74%
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CIN: (+10000) | WICH: (+6000)
Cincinnati vs Wichita State Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Wichita State: 67.3%
Cincinnati vs Wichita State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Wichita State, 66-63, on the road in the most recent meeting between these two teams on March 16, 2019.
- Cincinnati is 4-1 in the last five head-to-head matchups with Wichita State.
- Cincinnati is 8-2 in the last 10 head-to-head matchups with Wichita State.
- Cincinnati is 2-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games on the road.
- The total has hit the under in four of Wichita State's last five games.
- Cincinnati defeated then-No. 21 Houston, 64-62, at home in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
- Wichita State lost to Tulsa, 54-51, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 1.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.