Cincinnati vs Houston Spread, Line, Odds, Over/Under & Betting Insights for NCAA Basketball Game
Cincinnati vs Houston Basketball Game Info
Cincinnati Bearcats (18-9, 11-4 American) vs. No. 25 Houston Cougars (21-7, 11-4 American)
Date: Sunday, March 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Fertitta Center – Houston, TX
Cincinnati vs Houston Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+230) | HOU: (-290)
Spread: CIN: +6.5 (-115) | HOU: -6.5 (-105)
Total: 133 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (58%) | HOU: (42%)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CIN: (+10000) | HOU: (+4500)
Cincinnati vs Houston Expert Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Cincinnati vs Houston Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cincinnati defeated Houston, 64-62, in the most recent meeting between these two teams on Feb. 1, 2020.
- Cincinnati is 3-2 in its last five head-to-head matchups with Houston.
- Cincinnati is 6-4 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups with Houston.
- Cincinnati is 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Houston's last 13 games.
- Cincinnati defeated Wichita State, 67-64, at home in its most recent game on Sunday, Feb. 23.
- Houston lost to Memphis, 60-59, on the road in its most recent game on Saturday, Feb. 22.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.