Cincinnati vs Georgia 2020 Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Game Info
Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Game
No. 6 Cincinnati Bearcats (9-0) vs. No. 11 Georgia Bulldogs (7-2)
Date: Friday, Jan. 1, 2020
Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Cincinnati vs Georgia Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+285) | UGA: (-375)
Spread: CIN: +9.5 (+100) | UGA: -9.5 (-120)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (40%) | GA: (60%)
Cincinnati vs Georgia Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to ESPN's Football Power Index (FPI).
Winning Percentage Prediction: Cincinnati: (30.0%) | Georgia: (70.0%)
Cincinnati vs Georgia Strength of Schedule
- Cincinnati went 1-0 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
- Georgia went 0-2 against teams ranked in the final College Football Playoff (CFP) Rankings top 25.
Cincinnati vs Georgia Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Georgia is 2-0 all-time in two games against Cincinnati and the Bulldogs won the most recent head-to-head matchup, 31-17, on Oct. 30, 1976.
- The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
- Georgia is 2-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- Cincinnati defeated Tulsa, 27-24, in its most recent game on Dec. 19, 2020.
- Georgia defeated Missouri, 49-14, in its most recent game on Dec. 12, 2020.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.