Njokuani vs Barriault Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Vegas 47 — Preliminary Card Middleweight Bout
Chidi "Chidi Bang Bang" Njokuani (20-7-0, 12 KO's, 1 Submission) vs. Marc-Andre "Powerbar" Barriault (13-4-0, 9 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 5, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 4 p.m. EST.
Venue: UFC APEX — Las Vegas, NV
Njokuani vs Barriault Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Vegas 47 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Chidi Njokuani: (-112)
- Marc-Andre Barriault: (-110)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Njokuani by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Njokuani by Points: (N/A)
- Njokuani by Submission: (N/A)
- Barriault by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Barriault by Points: (N/A)
- Barriault by Submission: (N/A)
Njokuani vs Barriault Prediction
UFC Vegas 47 Njokuani-Barriault prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Marc-Andre Barriault (90%)
Method of Victory: Points/Decision (64%)
Njokuani vs Barriault Betting Trends & Stats
- Chidi Njokuani defeated Mario Filipe de Sousa, by TKO, in his last fight on Sept. 7, 2021.
- Marc-Andre Barriault defeated Dalcha Lungiambula, by decision, in his last fight on Sept. 4, 2021.
- Njokuani averages 3.54 significant strikes landed per minute with a 71% accuracy rate.
- Barriault averages 5.80 significant strikes landed per minute with a 46% accuracy rate.
- Njokuani averages 1.47 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 60% defense rate.
- Barriault averages 4.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 57% defense rate.
- Njokuani has a 79% takedown defense rate.
- Barriault averages 0.35 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.