Chelsea vs Manchester United Odds, Lines, Spread, Stream, Date & Start Time for EFL League Cup Match
Chelsea vs Manchester United Match Info & Stream
2019-20 English Carabao Cup (EFL/League Cup) – Fourth Round
Chelsea (6-2-2, 20 points – 4th in EPL) vs. Manchester United (3-4-3, 13 points – 7th in EPL)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 30, 2019
Start Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Stamford Bridge – London, England
Chelsea vs Manchester United Betting Odds
All League Cup betting lines and odds are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHE: (-115) I MUFC: (+280) | DRAW: (+240)
To Qualify for Fifth Round of League Cup: CHE: (-225) | MUFC: (+156)
Spread: CHE: -1 (+260) | MUFC: +1 (-125)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-118)
Team to Score the First Goal: CHE: (-165) | MUFC: (+150) I NO GOALS: (+950)
Chelsea vs Manchester United Betting Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Manchester United defeated Chelsea, 4-0, in the most recent meeting between these two clubs, which was an English Premier League (EPL) match on Aug. 11, 2019.
- Manchester United is 2-2-1 (W-D-L) in the last five head-to-head matches with Chelsea.
- Manchester United is 1-2-2 (W-D-L) in its last five EPL matches.
- Chelsea is 4-0-1 (W-D-L) in its last five EPL matches.
- Chelsea defeated Grimsby Town, 7-1, to advance beyond the third round of the 2019 English Carabao Cup.
- Manchester United defeated Rochdale, 5-3 on penalty kicks, to advance beyond the third round of the 2019 English Carabao Cup.
- Manchester United and Chelsea each have five English Carabao Cup wins, which is tied with Aston Villa for the third-most titles of any EPL club in the tournament's history.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.