NCAA basketball action on Monday includes the Chattanooga Mocs playing the Mercer Bears.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Chattanooga vs Mercer Point Spread
Chattanooga is favored by 5.5 points over Mercer. Chattanooga is -105 to cover the spread, with Mercer being -115.
Chattanooga vs Mercer Over/Under
Chattanooga versus Mercer on February 7 has an over/under of 138.5 points, with the over -106 and the under -114.
Chattanooga vs Mercer Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Chattanooga vs. Mercer reveal Chattanooga as the favorite (-240) and Mercer as the underdog (+195).
Chattanooga vs Mercer Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Chattanooga wins (78.1%)
Chattanooga vs Mercer Betting Trends
- Chattanooga's record against the spread (ATS) is 12-10-0.
- As 5.5-point favorites or more, the Mocs are 7-7 against the spread.
- Out of 24 Chattanooga games so far this year, 13 have hit the over.
- Mercer is 11-11-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bears have won twice ATS (2-3) as a 5.5-point underdog or greater this year.
- Mercer has seen 11 of its 24 games go over the point total.
Chattanooga vs Mercer Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Chattanooga: (-240) | Mercer: (+195)
- Spread: Chattanooga: -5.5 (-105) | Mercer: +5.5 (-11)
- Total: 138.5 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!