Chargers vs Dolphins Odds, Date, Time, Spread and Prop Bets for NFL Week 4
Chargers vs Dolphins Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (1-2, 0-1 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (0-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Chargers vs Dolphins Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-1000) | MIA: (+700)
Spread: LAC: -15 (-110) | MIA: +15 (-110)
Total: 43.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: LAC: 41% | MIA: 59%
Odds to Win the Super Bowl: LAC: (+2700) | MIA: (+40000)
Chargers vs Dolphins Betting Trends
- The total has hit the under in five of the Chargers' last seven games.
- The Chargers are 13-5 straight up in their last 18 games.
- Miami is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Miami's last six home games.
Chargers vs Dolphins Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 20.0 PPG this season (tied for No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 21.3 PPG this season (tied for No. 14 in the NFL).
- Miami is averaging 5.3 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- Miami is surrendering 44.3 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
- The Chargers lost to the Houston Texans, 27-20, at home in Week 3.
- Miami lost to the Dallas Cowboys, 31-6, on the road in Week 3.
Chargers vs Dolphins Prop Bet
All Chargers-Dolphins odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- First Half Spread: Los Angeles Chargers -9.5 (-110) — The Chargers have had a lead going into halftime in every game this season. Miami, meanwhile, has trailed at the half in every game so far. In fact, Miami's average deficit at halftime has been 11.0 PPG. Los Angeles has failed to live up to expectations thus far, starting out 1-2, but this could be a nice bounce-back spot for the Chargers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.