Chargers vs Chiefs Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prop Bets & Betting Insights for Week 17 NFL Game
Chargers vs Chiefs Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (5-10, 3-4 Away) vs. Kansas City Chiefs (11-4, 4-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 29, 2019
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Arrowhead Stadium – Kansas City, MO
Chargers vs Chiefs Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+300) | KC: (-360)
Spread: LAC: +8 (-105) | KC: -8 (-115)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (96%) | KC: (4%)
Odds to Win AFC Championship: LAC: (N/A) | KC: (+400)
Odds to Win Super Bowl: LAC: (N/A) | KC: (+750)
Chargers vs Chiefs Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Chargers' last five road games.
- The Chargers are 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven road games against Kansas City.
- Kansas City is 5-0 ATS in its last five games.
- Kansas City is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
Chargers vs Chiefs Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 21.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 20.9 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is averaging 28.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Kansas City is surrendering 19.1 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
- The Chargers lost to the Oakland Raiders, 24-17, at home in Week 16.
- Kansas City defeated the Chicago Bears, 26-3, on the road in Week 16.
Chargers vs Chiefs Prop Bet
All Chargers-Chiefs odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Winning Margin (4-Way): Kansas City Chiefs by 1 to 13 Points (+135) – At 5-10, the Chargers are coming to the end of a lost season, but they've been incredibly competitive in nearly all of their games. The Bolts have been especially tough on away from home, as six of the eight games — including their 24-17 loss to Kansas City in Mexico City in Week 11 — have been decided by seven points or fewer. They have only managed a 1-5 record in those games, however. The Chiefs haven't had a strong home-field advantage this season, but they've gotten the best of the Chargers as hosts more often than not. Kansas City owns a 4-2 record in its last six home games against the Bolts. Additionally, three of those wins have come by 12 points or fewer.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Mike Esposito is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Mike Esposito also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username espo6891. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.