Chargers vs Buccaneers Game Info
NFL Week 4 Game
Los Angeles Chargers (1-2, 1-0 Away) vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (2-1, 1-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 4, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Raymond James Stadium — Tampa, FL
Chargers vs Buccaneers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+280) | TB: (-350)
Spread: LAC: +7 (-105) | TB: -7 (-115)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (29%) | TB: (71%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+9000) | TB: (+1500)
Chargers vs Buccaneers Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Buccaneers
Chargers vs Buccaneers Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 2-7-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 10 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of the Chargers' last five games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Tampa Bay's last 17 games.
- The total has hit the over in seven of Tampa Bay's last eight game against the Chargers.
Chargers vs Buccaneers Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 17.3points per game (PPG) this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is averaging 27.3 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
- Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (T-No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.