Chargers vs Broncos Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Los Angeles Chargers (2-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (2-4, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Chargers vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-168) | DEN: (+142)
Spread: LAC: -3 (-120) | DEN: +3 (-102)
Total: 44.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | DEN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+13000) | DEN: (+25000)
Chargers vs Broncos Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Broncos
Chargers vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The Chargers are 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
- The Chargers are 1-4 straight up in their last five games.
- Denver is 12-6 ATS in its last 18 games.
- The total has hit the under in four of Denver's last five games against the Chargers.
Chargers vs Broncos Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 24.8 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 25.7 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 19.3 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 25.5 PPG this season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.