Chargers vs Broncos Game Info
Los Angeles Chargers (4-7, 2-3 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (3-8, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 1, 2019
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High — Denver, CO
Chargers vs Broncos Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (-152) | DEN: (+132)
Spread: LAC: -2.5 (-125) | DEN: +2.5 (+105)
Total: 38.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: 65% | DEN:35%
Odds to Win Super Bowl LIV: LAC: (+25000) | DEN: (+100000)
Chargers vs Broncos Betting Trends
- The total has hit the over in four of the Chargers' last five road games against Denver.
- The Chargers are 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Denver's last 12 home games.
- Denver is 5-1 straight up in its last six home games against the Chargers.
Chargers vs Broncos Stats
- The Chargers are averaging 20.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
- The Chargers are surrendering 19.8 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
- Denver is averaging 15.9 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
- Denver is surrendering 19.7 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
- The Chargers lost to the Kansas City Chiefs, 24-17, in Mexico in Week 11. They were on bye in Week 12.
- Denver lost to the Buffalo Bills, 20-3, on the road in Week 12.
Chargers vs Broncos Prop Bet
All Chargers-Broncos odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Away Team Total Points: Under 20.5 (-116) — The Broncos' defense has been terrific this season. They have held opponents under 21 points in five of their last seven games, which includes a 20-13 win over the Chargers in Week 5. The Chargers have played better than they did to start the season, but they've struggled against top-tier defenses, scoring 17 against the Chicago Bears, 20 against the Tennessee Titans and 17 against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.