Celtics vs Raptors Game 7 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 7 (Series tied 3-3)
No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24) vs. No. 2 Toronto Raptors (53-19)
Date: Friday, Sept. 11, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Celtics vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-130) | TOR: (+110)
Spread: BOS: -2 (-110) | TOR: +2 (-110)
Total: 204 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (85%) | TOR: (15%)
Series Price: BOS: (N/A) | TOR: (N/A)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+950) | TOR: (+1200)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Celtics vs Raptors Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Toronto Raptors +2.5
Over/Under: Over 204.5
Celtics vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Toronto defeated Boston in double overtime in Game 6, 125-122.
- Boston is 11-4 straight up in its last 15 games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Boston's last eight games.
- Toronto is 16-4 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in five of Toronto's last six games against Boston.
Celtics vs Raptors Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.1 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 112.6 points per game (PPG )this season (No. 14 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.5 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.