Celtics vs Raptors Game 5 Info
NBA Eastern Conference Playoffs Round 2 - Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)
No. 3 Boston Celtics (48-24) vs. No. 2 Toronto Raptors (53-19)
Date: Monday, Sept. 7, 2020
Time: 6:30 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Celtics vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-116) | TOR: (-102)
Spread: BOS: -1 (-106) | TOR: +1 (-114)
Total: 211.5– Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (84%) | TOR: (16%)
Series Price: BOS: (+104) | TOR: (-128)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+750) | TOR: (+700)
NBA Playoff Bracket
Celtics vs Raptors Expert Predictions & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Toronto Raptors +1.0
Over/Under: Over 212
Celtics vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Toronto defeated Boston in Game 4, 100-93.
- The total has hit the under in each of Boston's last six games.
- Boston is 6-2 against the spread in its last eight games.
- Toronto is 17-3 straight up in its last 20 games.
- The total has hit the under in six of Toronto's last seven games.
Celtics vs Raptors Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 106.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 112.8 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.3 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $500!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.