Cover Photo: Getty Images
Celtics vs Pacers Game Info
Boston Celtics (47-23, 19-20 Away) vs. Indiana Pacers (47-32, 29-10 Home)
Date: Friday, April 5, 2019
Time: 8 p.m. EST
Venue: Bankers Life Fieldhouse – Indianapolis, IN
Celtics vs Pacers Betting Info
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-114) | IND: (-102)
Spread: BOS: -1 (-110) | IND: +1 (-110)
Total: 215 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: BOS: 65% | IND: 35%
Celtics vs Pacers Betting Trends & Stats
- Boston is 3-9 against the spread (ATS) in its last 12 games.
- Boston is 1-5 ATS in its last six games against Indiana.
- Indiana is 4-2 ATS in its last six games.
- Indiana is 10-4 ATS in its last 14 home games.
Celtics vs Pacers Prop Bet
All Celtics-Pacers betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Kyrie Irving Total Points: Over 23.5 (-110) – Kyrie Irving is averaging 23.9 points per game (PPG) this season. Over Irving's last 10 games, he is averaging 27.0 PPG. Irving has scored at least 23 points in nine of his last 10 games, which also includes six performances of at least 30 points.
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.