Celtics vs Nets NBA Playoffs Game 1 Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under
By Duel Staff
The NBA's Sunday slate includes the Boston Celtics taking on the Brooklyn Nets.
We've got you covered with everything you need to know about this matchup, including the latest NBA odds and spreads at FanDuel Sportsbook.
Celtics vs Nets Game Info
- Boston Celtics (51-31) vs. Brooklyn Nets (44-38)
- Date: Sunday, April 17, 2022
- Time: 3:30 PM ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
Celtics vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-188) | BKN: (+158)
- Spread: BOS: -4.5 (-110) | BKN: +4.5 (-110)
- Total: 224.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends
- Boston is 43-37-2 against the spread this year.
- The Celtics have an ATS record of 24-22-1 as 4-point favorites or greater.
- Out of 82 Boston games so far this year, 41 have gone over the total.
- Brooklyn's record against the spread is 32-46-4.
- As 4-point underdogs or greater, the Nets are 7-7 against the spread.
- This season, 41 of Brooklyn's 82 games have hit the over.
Celtics vs Nets Point Spread
The Celtics are hosting the Nets, and favored by 4.5 points (-110 to cover). Brooklyn, the underdog, is -110.
Celtics vs Nets Over/Under
Celtics versus Nets on April 17 has an over/under of 224.5 points, with the over -110 and the under -110.
Celtics vs Nets Moneyline
Boston is the favorite, -188 on the moneyline, while Brooklyn is a +158 underdog on the road.
Celtics vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (76.1%)