Celtics vs Heat Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Celtics vs Heat Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (5-3, 3-2 Away) vs. Miami Heat (3-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Jan. 6, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: American Airlines Arena — Miami, FL
Celtics vs Heat Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (+118) | MIA: (-138)
Spread: BOS: +2.5 (-114) | MIA: -2.5 (-105)
Total: 218 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (60%) | MIA: (40%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+1800) | MIA: (+1800)
Celtics vs Heat Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Heat Betting Trends
- Boston is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against Miami.
- The total has hit the over in four of Boston's last five games.
- Miami is 3-1 ATS in its last four home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Miami's last six games against Boston.
Celtics vs Heat Stats
- Boston is averaging 113.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 11 in the NBA).
- Boston is surrendering 112.5 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NBA).
- Miami is averaging 105.8 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NBA).
- Miami is surrendering 107.7 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.