The Boston Celtics are among the NBA squads busy on Sunday, up against the Brooklyn Nets.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Celtics vs Nets Game Info
- Boston Celtics (38-27) vs. Brooklyn Nets (32-32)
- Date: Sunday, March 6, 2022
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: TD Garden -- Boston, Massachusetts
Celtics vs Nets Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: BOS: (-240) | BKN: (+198)
- Spread: BOS: -6 (-110) | BKN: +6 (-110)
- Total: 227 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Celtics vs Nets Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Boston is 32-31-2 this season.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point favorites or more, the Celtics are 18-17-1.
- Boston has seen 29 of its 65 games go over the point total.
- Brooklyn has beaten the spread 23 times in 64 games.
- Against the spread as 3.5-point underdogs or more, the Nets are 5-8.
- Brooklyn has played 64 games this season, and 33 of them have gone over the total.
Celtics vs Nets Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Celtics win (79%)
Celtics vs Nets Point Spread
The Nets are underdogs by 6 points on the road versus the Celtics. Brooklyn is -110 to cover the spread, and Boston is -110.
Celtics vs Nets Over/Under
A combined point total of 227 has been set for Celtics-Nets on March 6, with the over at -110 and the under at -110.
Celtics vs Nets Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Nets-Celtics, Brooklyn is the underdog at +198, and Boston is -240 playing at home.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!