Celtics vs Bulls Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Boston Celtics (35-31, 14-18 Away) vs. Chicago Bulls (27-39, 12-20 Home)
Date: Friday, May 7, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: United Center — Chicago, IL
Celtics vs Bulls Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BOS: (-174) | CHI: (+144)
Spread: BOS: -4 (-110) | CHI: +4 (-110)
Total: 223 — Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BOS: (77%) | CHI: (23%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: BOS: (+5500) | CHI: (+25000)
Celtics vs Bulls Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Celtics vs Bulls Betting Trends
- Boston is 12-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in each of Boston's last six games.
- Chicago is 2-5 ATS in its last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in 11 of Chicago's last 15 games against Boston.
- Boston defeated Orlando, 132-96, in its most recent game on May 5, 2021.
- Chicago defeated Charlotte, 120-99, in its most recent game on May 6, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.