Carlos Ulberg v Fabio Cherant Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 271 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Ulberg vs Cherant Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 271 — Early Preliminary Card Bantamweight Bout
Carlos "Black Jag" Ulberg (3-1-0, 2 KO's, 0 Submissions) vs. Fabio "Water Buffalo" Cherant (7-3-0, 0 KO's, 5 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, February 12, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the early preliminary card, which begins at 6 p.m. EST.
Venue: Toyota Center — Houston, TX
Coverage: UFC Fight Pass
Ulberg vs Cherant Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 271 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Carlos Ulberg: (-250)
- Fabio Cherant: (+198)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Ulberg by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Ulberg by Points: (N/A)
- Ulberg by Submission: (N/A)
- Cherant by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Cherant by Points: (N/A)
- Cherant by Submission: (N/A)
Ulberg vs Cherant Prediction
UFC 271 Ulberg-Cherant prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Carlos Ulberg (86%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (81%)
Ulberg vs Cherant Betting Trends & Stats
- Carlos Ulberg lost to Kennedy Nzechukwu, by KO, in his last fight on March 6, 2021.
- Fabio Cherant lost to William Knight, by KO, in his last fight on Aug. 21, 2021.
- Ulberg averages 15.07 significant strikes landed per minute with a 63% accuracy rate.
- Cherant averages 2.01 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Ulberg averages 8.60 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 47% defense rate.
- Cherant averages 5.57 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 34% defense rate.
- Ulberg has a 100% takedown defense rate.
- Cherant's average fight time is 3:39.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.