Cardinals vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 22
By Duel Staff
The St. Louis Cardinals will face the Cincinnati Reds in MLB action on Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Cardinals vs Reds Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (7-4) vs. Cincinnati Reds (2-11)
- Date: Friday, April 22, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Cardinals vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-126) | CIN: (+108)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+130) | CIN: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (58.9%)
Cardinals vs Reds Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Cardinals, Cincinnati is the underdog at +108, and St. Louis is -126 playing on the road.
Cardinals vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are +1.5 on the spread (-156 to cover), and St. Louis is +130 to cover the runline.
Cardinals vs Reds Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Reds on April 22 has an over/under of 8.5 runs, with the odds on the over -115 and the under set at -105.