Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for April 7
By Duel Staff
On Thursday in the MLB, the St. Louis Cardinals are playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Pirates Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (0-0) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (0-0)
- Date: Thursday, April 7, 2022
- Time: 4:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB game spreads are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-196) | PIT: (+164)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+104) | PIT: +1.5 (-125)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Cardinals vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (69.3%)
Cardinals vs Pirates Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Cardinals-Pirates, St. Louis is the favorite at -196, and Pittsburgh is +164 playing on the road.
Cardinals vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at the Cardinals, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Pirates are -125 to cover the spread, and the Cardinals are +104.
Cardinals vs Pirates Over/Under
- Cardinals versus Pirates on April 7 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -104 and the under set at -118.