In MLB action on Tuesday, the St. Louis Cardinals play the Milwaukee Brewers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered in terms of the most important info about this NL Central rivalry game.
Cardinals vs Brewers Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (83-58) vs. Milwaukee Brewers (75-66)
- Date: Tuesday, September 13, 2022
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Brewers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-188) | MIL: (+158)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+115) | MIL: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Cardinals vs Brewers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the St. Louis Cardinals looking to Jordan Montgomery (8-3, 3.08 ERA) and Matt Bush (2-2, 3.23 ERA) taking the ball for the Milwaukee Brewers.
Cardinals vs Brewers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (55.0%)
Cardinals vs Brewers Moneyline
- The Cardinals vs Brewers moneyline has St. Louis as a -188 favorite, while Milwaukee is a +158 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Brewers Spread
- The Brewers are at +1.5 on the runline against the Cardinals. Milwaukee is -138 to cover the spread, while St. Louis is +115.
Cardinals vs Brewers Over/Under
- The over/under for Cardinals-Brewers on September 13 is 7.5 runs. The over is -115 and the under is -105.
Cardinals vs Brewers Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been victorious in 59, or 71.1%, of the 83 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This year, St. Louis has won 14 of 23 games when listed as at least -190 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 69 of their 141 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Brewers have gone 10-20 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Milwaukee has played as a moneyline underdog of +160 or longer in just two games this season, which they split 1-1.
- Milwaukee has played in 142 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 69 times (69-66-7).