Cardinals vs 49ers Week 1 Game Info
NFL Week 1 Game
Arizona Cardinals (0-0, 0-0 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (0-0, 0-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Sept. 13, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: Levi's Stadium — Santa Clara, CA
Cardinals vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+240) | SF: (-295)
Spread: ARI: +6.5 (-105) | SF: -6.5 (-115)
Total: 48.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (70%) | SF: (30%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+5000) | SF: (+900)
Cardinals vs 49ers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Winner: San Francisco 49ers
Spread Pick: Arizona Cardinals (+7)
Cardinals vs 49ers Betting Trends
- Arizona finished 2-7 straight up in its last nine games of the 2019 season.
- Arizona is 4-0-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against San Francisco.
- San Francisco finished 6-3 ATS in its last nine games of the 2019 season.
- The total hit the over in eight of San Francisco's last 11 games against an NFC opponent.
Cardinals vs 49ers Stats
- Arizona averaged 22.6 points per game (PPG) last season (T-No. 16 in the NFL).
- Arizona surrendered 27.6 PPG last season (No. 28 in the NFL).
- San Francisco averaged 29.6 PPG last season (No. 3 in the NFL).
- San Francisco surrendered 19.5 PPG last season (No. 7 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.