The college basketball schedule on Sunday includes the Canisius Golden Griffins facing the Manhattan Jaspers.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Canisius vs Manhattan Point Spread
Manhattan is listed as an underdog by 2 points (-106 odds), and Canisius, the favorite, is -114 to cover.
Canisius vs Manhattan Over/Under
The over/under for Canisius-Manhattan on February 6 is 142. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Canisius vs Manhattan Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for Canisius vs. Manhattan reveal Canisius as the favorite (-134) and Manhattan as the underdog (+112).
Canisius vs Manhattan Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Manhattan wins (53.1%)
Canisius vs Manhattan Betting Trends
- Canisius has eight wins in 23 games against the spread (ATS) this year.
- The Golden Griffins have no wins ATS (0-3) as a 2-point favorite or greater this season.
- This season, seven of Canisius' 23 games have hit the over.
- Against the spread, Manhattan is 10-9-0 this year.
- The Jaspers have an ATS record of 3-5 as 2-point underdogs or greater.
- There have been 13 Manhattan games (out of 19) that went over the total this season.
Canisius vs Manhattan Odds & Spread
- All college basketball betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: Canisius: (-134) | Manhattan: (+112)
- Spread: Canisius: -2 (-114) | Manhattan: +2 (-106)
- Total: 142 -- Over: (-106) | Under: (-114)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!