Canadiens vs Wild Game Info
2021-22 NHL Regular Season
Montreal Canadiens (8-25-7, 3-15-6 Away) vs. Minnesota Wild (24-10-3, 13-3-1 Home)
Date: Monday, January 24, 2021
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Xcel Energy Center — Saint Paul, MN
Canadiens vs Wild Odds & Spread
All NHL betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: MON: (+310) | MIN: (-400)
Spread: MON: +1.5 (+118) | MIN: -1.5 (-144)
Total: 6.5 – Over: (+100) I Under: (-122)
Odds to Win Stanley Cup: MON: (+30000) | MIN: (+2200)
Canadiens vs Wild Prediction & Pick
All NHL win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Minnesota Wild win (76.6%)
Canadiens vs Wild Betting Trends
- Montreal is 1-10 straight up in its last 11 games against Minnesota.
- The total has hit the under in eight of Montreal's last 12 games played on a Monday.
- Minnesota is 9-8 against the spread (ATS) in its last 17 home games.
- The total has hit the over in 14 of Minnesota's last 17 home games.
Canadiens vs Wild Prop Bets
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (+130) | Under (-160)
- Ryan Hartman — 0.5: Over (+172) | Under (-215)
- Kevin Fiala — 0.5: Over (+190) | Under (-240)
- Kirill Kaprizov — 0.5: Over (-140) | Under (+114)
- Mats Zuccarello — 0.5: Over (-134) | Under (+120)
- Kevin Fiala — 0.5: Over (+142) | Under (-176)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.