Canada vs New Zealand Women's World Cup Betting Lines, Odds, Spread, Location, Date and Start Time
By Max Staley
Cover Photo: Getty Images
Canada vs New Zealand Match Location & Start Time
2019 FIFA Women's World Cup (France)
Group E: Canada (1-0-0, 3 points) vs. New Zealand (0-0-1, 0 points)
Date: Saturday, June 15, 2019
Start Time: 3 p.m. EST
Location: Stade des Alpes – Grenoble, France
Canada vs New Zealand Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAN: (-260) | NZL: (+750) I DRAW: (+340)
Spread: CAN: -1 (+140) | NZL: +1 (+195)
Total: 2.5 – Over: (+144) | Under: (-178)
Team to Score the First Goal: CAN: (-300) | NZL: (+360) I NO GOALS: (+700)
Odds to Win 2019 Women's World Cup: CAN: (+3100) | NZL: (+10000)
Canada vs New Zealand Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- These two nations have only met once. It ended in a 0-0 tie in the 2015 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- Canada is 4-1-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- New Zealand is 2-3-0 (W-D-L) in its last five international matches.
- Canada defeated Cameroon, 1-0, in its first game in the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
- New Zealand lost to Netherlands, 1-0, in its first game in the 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.