California vs Florida Basketball Game Info
California Golden Bears (2-2) vs. No. 24 Florida Gators (3-0)
Date: Monday, November 22, 2021
Time: 8:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Suncoast Credit Union Arena — Fort Myers, FL
California vs Florida Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+680) | FLA: (-1100)
Spread: CAL: +13.5 (-114) | FLA: -13.5 (-106)
Total: 128.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: CAL: (+50000) | FLA: (+5000)
California vs Florida Prediction & Pick
All college basketball win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Florida Gators win (81.0%)
California vs Florida Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- California is 2-0 straight up in two all-time head-to-head matchups against Florida.
- California defeated Florida, 73-58, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 25, 1988.
- California is 5-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
- The total has hit the over in five of California's last seven games.
- Florida is 11-1 straight up in its last 12 games against a Pac-12 opponent.
- The total has hit the under in 10 of Florida's last 14 games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.