California vs Arizona Prediction, Odds, Spread, Date & Start Time for College Football Week 10 Game
Cal vs Arizona Week 10 Game Info
Week 10 College Football Game
California Golden Bears (3-5, 2-3 Pac 12) vs. Arizona Wildcats (0-8, 0-5 Pac 12)
Date: Saturday, November 6, 2021
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Arizona Stadium — Tucson, AZ
Coverage: PAC12 Network
Cal vs Arizona Spread & Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (-550) | ARI: (+390)
Spread: CAL: -11.5 (-110) | ARI: +11.5 (-110)
Total: 50.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Cal vs Arizona Prediction & Pick
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: California wins (91.9%)
Cal vs Arizona Head-to-Head Record & Betting Trends
- Arizona is 18-14 in all-time head-to-head matchups against California.
- California is 3-0 against the spread (ATS) in three away games this season.
- The total has hit the over if four of California's eight games this season.
- Arizona is 1-3 ATS in four games at home this season.
- The total has hit the under in four of Arizona's seven games this season.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.