Cal vs Ole Miss Game Info
NCAA College Football Week 4
No. 23 California Golden Bears (3-0, 1-0 Away) vs. Ole Miss Rebels (2-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Saturday, Sept. 21, 2019
Start Time: 12 p.m. EST
Venue: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium – Oxford, MS
Cal vs Ole Miss Betting Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CAL: (+115) | MISS: (-135)
Spread: CAL: +2.5 (-110) | MISS: -2.5 (-110)
Total: 41.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: CAL: 36% | MISS: 64%
Odds to Win 2020 College Football Playoff: CAL: (+25000) | MISS: (+25000)
Cal vs Ole Miss Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- Cal defeated Ole Miss, 27-16, at home in Berkeley in the most recent meeting between these two programs on Sept. 17, 2017.
- Cal is 1-0 in its lone head-to-head matchup against Ole Miss.
- Cal is 3-7 in its last 10 head-to-head matchups against SEC opponents.
- Ole Miss is 0-1 in its lone head-to-head matchup against a Pac-12 opponent (2017 loss to California).
- Dating back to last season, over Cal's last 10 games, the Bears haven't allowed more than 23 points a single time, surrendering just 15.0 points per game (PPG) during that stretch.
- Cal defeated North Texas, 23-17, at home in Berkeley in Week 3.
- Ole Miss defeated Southeastern Louisiana, 40-29, at home in Oxford in Week 3.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.