BYU vs Utah State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline and Betting Trends for College Football Week 5 Game
Week 5's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the No. 13 BYU Cougars and Utah State Aggies.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
BYU vs Utah State Point Spread
The Cougars are 9.5-point road favorites against the Aggies. BYU is -114 to cover the spread, while Utah State is -106 to cover as the 9.5-point underdog.
BYU vs Utah State Over/Under
The over/under for the BYU vs Utah State Week 5 college football matchup is set at 63.5, with -112 odds on the over and -108 odds on the under.
BYU vs Utah State Moneyline
The Cougars vs Aggies moneyline has BYU as a -355 favorite, while Utah State is the +270 underdog at home.
BYU vs Utah State Betting Trends
- BYU is 49-37-3 straight up in 89 all-time head-to-head matchups against Utah State.
- BYU defeated Utah State, 42-14, during their most recent meeting on Nov. 2, 2019.
- BYU is 6-12 against the spread (ATS) in its last 18 games against Utah State.
- The total has hit the under in six of BYU's last seven games.
- Utah State is 14-5 straight up in its last 19 home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Utah State's last six games against BYU.
BYU vs Utah State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BYU: (-355) | UTST: (+270)
Spread: BYU: -9.5 (-114) | UTST: +9.5 (-106)
Total: 63.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BYU: (N/A) | UTST: (N/A)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Adam Taylor McKillop is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Adam Taylor also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username atmckillop. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.