Bulls vs Trail Blazers Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Chicago Bulls (3-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Portland Trail Blazers (3-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Jan. 5, 2021
Time: 10:30 p.m. EST
Venue: Moda Center — Portland, OR
Bulls vs Trail Blazers Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+360) | POR: (-460)
Spread: CHI: +9.5 (-110) | POR: -9.5 (-110)
Total: 232.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (42%) | POR: (58%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | POR: (+5500)
Bulls vs Trail Blazers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Trail Blazers: 75.8%
Bulls vs Trail Blazers Betting Trends
- Chicago is 4-1 against the Spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last six games.
- Portland is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games against Chicago.
- The total has hit the over in 13 of Portland's last 20 games.
Bulls vs Trail Blazers Stats
- Chicago is averaging 114.3 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 121.3 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NBA).
- Portland is averaging 115.5 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NBA).
- Portland is surrendering 119.3 PPG this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.