Bulls vs Raptors Game Info
Chicago Bulls (19-32, 8-17 Away) vs. Toronto Raptors (35-14, 17-7 Home)
Date: Sunday, Feb. 2, 2020
Time: 3 p.m. EST
Venue: Scotiabank Arena – Toronto, Ontario
Bulls vs Raptors Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+440) | TOR: (-600)
Spread: CHI: +10.5 (-110) | TOR: -10.5 (-110)
Total: 217 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: 39% | TOR: 61%
Odds to Win 2020 NBA Finals: CHI: (+25000) | TOR: (+3600)
Bulls vs Raptors Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Chicago's last six games.
- Toronto is 7-3 ATS in its last 10 games.
- Toronto is 10-0 straight up in its last 10 games.
Bulls vs Raptors Stats
- Chicago is averaging 106.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NBA).
- Chicago is surrendering 108.3 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NBA).
- Toronto is averaging 112.3 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NBA).
- Toronto is surrendering 106.0 PPG (No. 4 in the NBA).
Bulls vs Raptors Prop Bet
All Bulls-Raptors betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Serge Ibaka - Alt Points + Rebounds: Over 26.5 (-140) — Center Marc Gasol is out again today for Toronto, which means the increased opportunity will still be there for Serge Ibaka. Gasol was hurt three games ago, which led to Ibaka seeing more time in that game and starting in his past two outings. Across all three games, Ibaka has averaged 23.7 points and 6.7 rebounds, compared to his 15.4 points and 8.1 rebounds average across the full season. Chicago has also been dealing with injuries to their frontcourt, so Ibaka should be able to continue his impressive offensive play today.
Join FanDuel Sportsbook Today. New users get a risk-free bet up to $500. Join Now.