The Chicago Bulls versus the New Orleans Pelicans is on the NBA schedule for Thursday.
Here's what you need to know before placing your bet for this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Bulls vs Pelicans Game Info
- Chicago Bulls (42-30) vs. New Orleans Pelicans (30-42)
- Date: Thursday, March 24, 2022
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Venue: Smoothie King Center -- New Orleans, Louisiana
Bulls vs Pelicans Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-118) | NO: (+100)
- Spread: CHI: -1.5 (-108) | NO: +1.5 (-112)
- Total: 227.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Bulls vs Pelicans Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Chicago is 39-32-1 this season.
- Against the spread as 1-point favorites or more, the Bulls are 29-13-1.
- Chicago has played 72 games this year, and 34 of them have hit the over.
- New Orleans is 37-35-0 against the spread this year.
- As 1-point underdogs or more, the Pelicans are 26-29 against the spread.
- There have been 29 New Orleans games (out of 72) that hit the over this year.
Bulls vs Pelicans Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Pelicans win (54.4%)
Bulls vs Pelicans Point Spread
The Pelicans are underdogs by 1.5 points at home against the Bulls. New Orleans is -112 to cover the spread, and Chicago is -108.
Bulls vs Pelicans Over/Under
The over/under for Bulls-Pelicans on March 24 is 227.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Bulls vs Pelicans Moneyline
Chicago is a -118 favorite on the moneyline, while New Orleans is a +100 underdog at home.