Bulls vs Bucks Prediction, Odds, Spread, Over/Under & Prop Bets for NBA Game on FanDuel (Jan. 21)
Bulls vs Bucks Game Info
2021-22 NBA Regular Season
Chicago Bulls (28-15, 12-9 Away) vs. Milwaukee Bucks (28-19, 15-8 Home)
Date: Friday, January 21, 2022
Time: 8:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Fiserv Forum — Milwaukee, WI
Bulls vs Bucks Odds & Spread
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+385) | MIL: (-500)
Spread: CHI: +11 (-114) | MIL: -11 (-106)
Total: 228 — Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: CHI: (+2200) | MIL: (+700)
Bulls vs Bucks Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Milwaukee Bucks win (79.4%)
Bulls vs Bucks Betting Trends
- Chicago is 1-12 straight up in its last 13 games against Milwaukee.
- The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games.
- Milwaukee is 3-6 against the spread (ATS) in its last nine games.
- The total has hit the under in seven of Milwaukee's last 10 games against Chicago.
Bulls vs Bucks Prop Bets
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 30.5: Over (-106) | Under (-116)
- DeMar DeRozan — 26.5: Over (-114) | Under (-108)
- Khris Middleton — 20.5: Over (-118) | Under (-104)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 11.5: Over (-110) | Under (-110)
- Nikola Vucevic — 11.5: Over (-105) | Under (-115)
- Bobby Portis — 9.5: Over (+104) | Under (-128)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo — 5.5: Over (-134) | Under (+110)
- DeMar DeRozan — 5.5: Over (-104) | Under (-118)
- Khris Middleton — 5.5: Over (+112) | Under (-138)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.